Salary up to £35k
Are you experienced and confident enough to work for, and with, Olympic Athletes in the leisure industry? This is an exciting challenge for a Marketing Manager who has the ability to manage a team and drive new revenue, while continuing to build the customer journey and loyalty.
You will be working directly on 5 fast growing businesses within the group, each with a unique place and proposition in their individual markets. You will need experience managing and growing a team, have a creative way of thinking and a drive to succeed. You will have a strong background in a B2C marketing role, with a strong digital background, allied to experience across the full marketing mix.
You will manage a team of 2 marketers, with plans to expand, and have regular guidance from the Director of Operations to whom you will report.
- To devise, deliver and measure the multi channel marketing plans with assistance from the two Marketing Executives. You will lead on end to end strategy.
- Manage the social media (paid and organic) strategy, with overall responsibility for sourcing and posting relevant content and enhancing engagement with the brand(s).
- Manage and direct the PR Executive to maximise below the line coverage.
- Manage all offline and print activity, including Out of Home media
- Knowledge of PPC is required to assist retained agency with the running of these campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships with internal clients
- Create and deliver a CRM strategy via email marketing
- Monitor and report on all marketing activity to unit Heads and Senior Management.
- 2:1 or First in a Marketing or related degree
- Proven experience of Google AdWords and Analytics
- 2-3 year’s experience in a similar marketing role
- Proven management experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of Data Protection Regulations
- The ability to work on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaigns, and to work in an autonomous capacity
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Strong, dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Experience with social media marketing, CRM and email marketing software, and Google Analytics
- The ability to deliver both tactical solutions and long term marketing strategies
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
Marketing Manager Leeds - Tech Sector Salary £DOE + Benefits This is a brilliant opportunity for a B2B lead generation experienced marketer to make the move in to a senior position within a market leading business. You will take the lead of the marketing team to drive lead generation across multi...
- £30k - 35k per year
We’re working with an exciting business based in Manchester and Cheshire who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager due to an internal promotion. The purpose of the role is to manage and deliver corporate and internal marketing activity for the Group, plus further B2B activity. Working within...
- £35k - 45k per year
Marketing Manager £35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits Chester / North Wales area This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an excellent company in a brand new role for the team. You will establish new and optimise existing channels, introducing new products to market successfully....
- £38k - 42k per year
Marketing Manager- 6 months Introduction: A large public sector organisation in South Manchester have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team for a 6 month contract. This will suit someone with experience of managing marketing and communications in the public sector. Stak...