£27k - 35k per year
0161 914 8499
4 months ago
Salary up to £35k
Are you experienced and confident enough to work for, and with, Olympic Athletes in the leisure industry? This is an exciting challenge for a Marketing Manager who has the ability to manage a team and drive new revenue, while continuing to build the customer journey and loyalty.
You will be working directly on 5 fast growing businesses within the group, each with a unique place and proposition in their individual markets. You will need experience managing and growing a team, have a creative way of thinking and a drive to succeed. You will have a strong background in a B2C marketing role, with a strong digital background, allied to experience across the full marketing mix.
You will manage a team of 2 marketers, with plans to expand, and have regular guidance from the Director of Operations to whom you will report.
- To devise, deliver and measure the multi channel marketing plans with assistance from the two Marketing Executives. You will lead on end to end strategy.
- Manage the social media (paid and organic) strategy, with overall responsibility for sourcing and posting relevant content and enhancing engagement with the brand(s).
- Manage and direct the PR Executive to maximise below the line coverage.
- Manage all offline and print activity, including Out of Home media
- Knowledge of PPC is required to assist retained agency with the running of these campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships with internal clients
- Create and deliver a CRM strategy via email marketing
- Monitor and report on all marketing activity to unit Heads and Senior Management.
- 2:1 or First in a Marketing or related degree
- Proven experience of Google AdWords and Analytics
- 2-3 year’s experience in a similar marketing role
- Proven management experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of Data Protection Regulations
- The ability to work on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaigns, and to work in an autonomous capacity
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Strong, dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Experience with social media marketing, CRM and email marketing software, and Google Analytics
- The ability to deliver both tactical solutions and long term marketing strategies
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.