£50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading B2B Telco business and they are looking for a commercial Senior Marketing Manager to join their Head Office team.
- Work with the CMO to set the marketing strategy for the communications services
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of our value proposition and deliver go to market messaging for these services and solutions
- Develop and manage the contact strategy and multi-channel touchpoints to improve customer acquisition
- Improve ROI through the optimisation of marketing activities
- Maintain a consistent tone of voice using present tense
- Manage the full campaign lifecycle from design to delivery
- Develop different service category strategies to drive multi-channel growth
- Lead ongoing market research & competitor analysis
- Responsible for the planning and control of budget
- Work with the Sales division to create a comprehensive and detailed sales toolkit
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Broadband/ Telecom industry experience essential
- Proven business marketing experience using a wide range of marketing techniques and strategies
- Experience of managing lead-generation campaigns across various channels, offline and online
- Solid experience managing a marketing budget and P&L
- Experience developing and leveraging different product category strategies to drive multi-channel growth
- Proven experience designing and delivering a contact strategy with clear objectives for each of the customer touch points.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify issues and deliver solutions
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to drive change
- IT literate, with knowledge of the effective use of Microsoft (Word, excel PowerPoint); essential.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.