£35k - 45k per year
£35,000 - £45,000
This is a small high-growth fitness brand with huge aspirations! Due to enormous success last year, they are looking to hire in a hands Marketing Manager to take control of the marketing strategy and to build a team. As the Marketing Manager, you will be managing a range of digital marketing campaigns, content creation, and building relationships with influencers. This role would suit someone with experience who is confident in their technical digital marketing abilities and willing to take on a varied fast-paced role.
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy across SEO/PPC, paid & organic social, creative content, CRM
- Manage campaigns across various platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TikTok & Criteo
- Monitor and optimise the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and generate the relevant reports, with key learnings & metrics based on activity
- Improve conversion rates and maintain consistent returns
- Manage onsite activity, customer journey and tracking
- Develop a sustainable influencer marketing strategy
- Build and manage a solid CRM strategy and automation – Welcome programme, basket abandonment, cross sell etc.
- Develop and manage website creative content to be distributed across
- Experience of working in an online retailer (ideally fashion/beauty) and driving sales through marketing activity
- Experience of paid social & search - Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, GA and Shopping Feeds
- Experience with social marketing platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok
- Experience of management influencer strategy
- Experience in CRM, including email management and automations
- Knowledge surrounding the best practices for SEO
- Excellent standard of writing and spelling
- Driven, passionate and organised in a varied fast-paced role
- Experience using the Shopify platform (preferred but not essential)
- Degree in marketing or similar (preferred but not essential)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.