£60k - 65k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a category disruptor in the tech space who are looking to appoint an exceptional Marketing Manager to help support their continued growth.
If you have a passion for marrying the very latest techniques in lead generation with branding and creativity and would like to play a pivotal role in a small but highly driven marketing team, we want to hear from you.
This brand new position will work alongside the newly appointed Marketing Director and
support him in creating one of the most recognised brands in their market. The remit for the role is broad, varied and interesting, but your primary objective will be to take ownership of all lead generation activities, driving engagement with a small number of defined enterprise prospect accounts.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Work with the Marketing Director to develop the UK marketing strategy.
- Worth with agencies to plan and execute lead generation campaigns to reach and engage with UK prospect accounts.
- Implement and optimize digital marketing activities across LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Ads & Twitter.
- Plan and implement an event and conference schedule including research, negotiating commercial terms, stand / collateral design and managing pre and post event campaign activity.
- Develop an overarching content strategy and work with agencies to roll it out across all bought, owned and earned channels.
- Analyse and report on marketing ROI for all lead generation activities.
- Manage the UK marketing budget.
- Agree rules of engagement with Sales to ensure all leads are followed up in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ownership of SEO to ensure they maintain a first page position for their top keywords.
- Work alongside the Marketing Director to develop the brand purpose.
- Develop relationships with key publications and industry bodies to secure their
- ongoing support and promotion of the client.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years in marketing.
- A background in b2b marketing and a good understanding lead generation techniques, with bonus points for ABM experience.
- Experience in a SaaS business would be advantageous but not essential.
- A strong track record of planning and managing lead generation campaigns and events simultaneously.
- A working knowledge of running campaigns using marketing automation software (we
- currently use Hubspot).
- Adept at planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns using LinkedIn and Google.
- Comfortable at managing agencies including briefing, feedback and negotiating costs.
- Educated to a degree level in a marketing or a business related qualification.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A creative thinker & a problem solver.
- A passion for marketing, branding and the written word.
- A self-motivated, driven individual with a can do attitude.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.