£35k - 40k per year
£35,000 - £40,000
Opportunities like this don’t come along very often – we have a newly created Marketing Manager role to join one of the UK’s fastest growing B2C tech businesses in their field. With a passionate customer base, the design and sell award-winning tech whilst minimising their carbon footprint. The successful Marketing Manager will help deliver ambitious growth plans across two core brands throughout the UK, Europe & Australia.
- Create brand strategies using full marketing mix & transition into actionable brand plans
- Working alongside the commercial team, develop annual budgets, branded KPI’s and management templates
- Creating & managing marketing budget and provide monthly updates to SMT & Board
- Manage campaigns across various platforms: PR, Social (Paid & Organic), Partnerships, Digital & Events
- Develop the brands affiliate community & influencer outreach strategies
- Execute product positioning & support plans with retail partners
- Monitor market trends: Competitor analysis, trends and analysis
- Managing marketing team (2-3 team members)
- Managing external agencies & freelancers
Skills and Experience you need to do the role
- 3-5 years’ experience within retail, FMCG or Consumer Goods
- The ability to build effective relationships across multiple departments
- A history of producing successful marketing campaigns within allocated budgets
- Previous experience in digital marketing and social engagement
- A proven record of delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.