£30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an established global tech business who are undergoing a period of high growth, so looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to continue to support and drive this.
Reporting to Senior Management, the Marketing Manager will take ownership of the marketing strategy in order to further position the company competitively in the global
As Marketing Manager you will be expected to understand the company product, target markets and competitive landscape to ensure that our value proposition and marketing
strategy is customer-focused, effective and appropriate.
The primary activity of the Marketing Manager is to deliver the marketing strategy and to market the client’s solutions to prospective clients via a variety of methods including
demonstrations to potential and existing clients, e-campaigns, website, brochures, events etc. Other responsibilities will include;
- Developing value propositions that are aligned to target market
- Developing marketing campaigns and monitoring and evaluating the results
- Managing the day-to-day coordination of specialist marketing
- Assessing value proposition(s), pricing and brand image
- Keeping up to date with competitor product developments
- Working closely with the Product Development teams to support with the roll
- out and marketing of new products and features
- Copywriting for the website, brochures, presentations, white papers, e-newsletters, e-marketing campaigns, award submissions and press releases
- Managing the social media strategy and presence
- Producing marketing materials - writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers and printers, where appropriate
- Taking ownership of the brand and ensure brand consistency of all communications and marketing materials
- Supporting the development of an annual marketing plan and delivering marketing activity within the agreed budget
- Liaising with media and press outlets to promote project wins, programmes of work and client projects
- Working with clients and stakeholders to develop case studies
- Organising and attending events and exhibitions
In addition to the key role responsibilities outlined above, all staff are required to
undertake the following responsibilities in adherence with company policies:-
- Be an ambassador for the company at all times;
- Maintain a high quality of communications internally and externally;
- Carry out any reasonable job related task requested;
- Implement and act in accordance with companies information security policies;
- Protect assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or
- Execute responsibilities in line with security processes or policies;
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the
- Adherence at all times to confidentiality clauses set out in employment contract particularly with regards to the handling of sensitive data and information;
- Attend training courses provided by the company and maintain awareness and adherence to company policies and processes;
- Adhere to all company policies included within the Employee Handbook in
particular the Code of Business Ethics, the Equality and Diversity Policy, the Health
& Safety Policy, Internet and Email Policy and other asset related policies
Essentials Skills and Experience
Education and Qualifications
- Relevant Degree or Postgraduate Qualification
- A strong background in technology marketing
- Experience of designing, developing and producing marketing materials
- Experience of working on global marketing campaigns in multiple languages
would be an advantageous
- Persuades, influences and listens to others, using reason and co-operation to reach agreement.
- Communicates and receives ideas, views and information to achieve understanding.
- Analyses information to identify problems and issues and makes effective decisions.
- Consistently acts in a principled, open and conscientious manner, and challenges unacceptable behaviour.
- Supports team members and builds relationships to achieve common goals.
- Is consistently motivated, committed and able to perform duties in all situations.
- Promotes equality of opportunity; treating all people with fairness, dignity and respect. Challenges discriminatory behaviour, and upholds and fosters diversity.
- Plans and supervises activities and resources to maximise performance.
- Takes ownership of personal development and encourages & supports the development of others.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.