£35k - 40k per year + Bonus & Benefits
Are you ready to join a disruptive marketplace platform business, poised to take the B2B IT reseller market by storm?
As a modern, progressive and digital technology services provider, our client provides IT products, Cloud and managed IT services to over 3,500 private and public sector organisations – solving the problems of buying IT and managing IT.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you’re a hands-on Marketing Manager who will take responsibility for brand initiatives, events and high-performance lead generation, including planning, managing and reporting ROI on marketing campaigns for our client and its vendor partners with a core focus on acquiring net new accounts and growth of existing customers. You will recruit and manage a team of two and the impact of your work will be demonstrable revenue and profit growth for our client and its vendors.
- Work with the marketing director to develop and deliver the annual marketing plan for the organisation, including strategic market research and opportunity analysis
- Manage and deliver brand initiatives, events and high-performance lead generation, including planning, managing and reporting ROI on high performing marketing campaigns
- Deliver on marketing objectives to acquire net new and upsell to existing customers via high performing Lead generation for Cloud & managed IT services and solutions
- Deliver on annual Vendor financial targets, working with the Partner Manager by delivering successful marketing campaigns funded by Marketing Development Funds and rebates from vendors and partners
- Manage and maintain a clear rolling annual plan (reviewed monthly and quarterly) of marketing campaigns delivered for our client and on behalf of vendors and ensure all are co-ordinated in line with maximising use of internal and external resources
- Undertake external market research and spot opportunities
- Work closely with sales managers and teams to design & drive campaigns and ensure leads are nurtured swiftly to conversion
- Own creation and delivery of sales enablement & collateral materials to support sales & vendor teams, seeking support as needed from the technical team for information
- Engage and co-ordinate internal and external stakeholders and marketing resources as needed to ensure timely and successful delivery on marketing campaign objectives and the wider marketing plan for/on behalf of vendors and our client
- Work with the partner manager to ensure all requirements are met for successful MDF requests
- Advise vendors of relevant and appropriate tactics and work with vendor marketing teams to ensure campaigns are aligned and deliver on objectives. Where objectives are not met, collaborate to ensure the business meets obligations and MDF funds are paid
- Maintain standardised reporting approach for all campaigns that provide meaningful reporting and analytics on performance with clear links back to objectives and lead gen strategy
- Continue development of the marketing services portfolio the business has to offer with a view to growing partner commitments and revenue achieved through MDF and rebates
- Demonstrable track record of owning end to end strategic campaigns; research, message, plan, delivery and reporting/analytics – ideally using PowerBi
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (written, verbal, presentation, reporting)
- Possess strong Powerpoint skills
- Be comfortable analysing and manipulating data in excel and CRM (ideally Dynamics)
- Be committed to continuous improvement and development
- 3+ years management experience of internal and external stakeholders
- Not afraid to get stuck in and get stuff done
- Experience tactically across digital marketing suite, events, content, sales enablement
- Working understanding of CMS systems, CRM, Email marketing and web tracking
- Thrive on being given autonomy to own the role and take responsibility
- Possess creative flair for appropriate ideas
- An eye for good design and layout, and experience briefing creatives to get what is required
- Strong ability to build relationships, negotiate, influence and collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Possess excellent project management, planning, organisation and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with marketing technology to IT specifiers, procurement and end users
- Marketing qualification or similar Bachelor’s degree relevant to the field
- Agency side experience in managing multiple ‘customer’ relationships and work streams
- Awareness of B2B ecommerce environments beneficial
- Strong management skills in a Senior Manager setting
- Commercial awareness of the IT market/channel, having worked in former tech company
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.