£30k - 35k per year
Full time permanent – working from home
Forward role are working exclusively with a Health, wellness and beauty online retailer to recruit an all-round marketing manager. You will be responsible for presenting the products both third party and NPD to increase sales and build up the brand and assist with multi-channel assets and general trading campaigns.
For this role, you are required to think up unique ideas to develop the commercial value and style and of products. You should be at ease with a number of marketing techniques and be able to work to a prescribed trading and customer calendar.
Your aim will be to implement and grow and the most profitable plans to promote and position the products.
- Create compelling messages through marketing channels such as ad campaigns and landing pages
- Collaborate with numerous teams such as design, acquisition, sales, content and product to implement strategies
- Timetable style shots, product photographs and copy to fit in with the established trade calendar
- Measure projects using feedback and relevant Key Performance Indicators from prospective and existing customers
- Provide Support in creating strategic marketing plans to accomplish corporate objectives for services and products
- Execute and progress marketing programs to achieve revenue, market share and profitability objectives
- Organise and supervise promotional activities such as direct mail, print, point of purchase displays digital media, and signage
- Negotiation with outside agencies regarding terms of contracts
- Communication regarding ongoing campaigns with outside agencies
- Oversee distribution, development and production of collateral and promotional materials to support marketing programs and sales
- Evaluate marketing programs and alter tactics and strategy to make more effective
- Organise and carry out market research to find opportunities to grow sales
- Deliver post-event analysis and reports on marketing programs
- Previous experience as a Marketing Manager or in a similar role
- Having a Commercial background is advantageous
- Experience in market analysis
- Aware of product marketing tactics such as integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative, with a keen eye for detail
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.