£35k - 40k per year
£35,000 - £40,000
Central London (with hybrid working)
This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic business at the start of its journey. With years of experience in the leisure, hospitality and sports industry, the owners have set up an innovative tech proposition and received their first round of investment, with huge plans for international expansion. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their fast growing team. The successful candidate with use their strong creative focus on planning, implementing and optimising the digital marketing strategy. Both a deep understanding of the business concepts alongside a passion for digital marketing are vital to succeed within this role.
- Develop, manage and execute the brand and marketing strategy
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners and agencies to support and drive the brand and marketing strategy
- Responsible for maximising demand across PPC, display remarketing, SEO, social media, email marketing and PR
- Conducting project management actives for SEO initiatives and working with internal and external teams to ensure SEO workflows are effectively implemented
- Growing their online search visibility by making tactical SEO suggestions
- Identify, build and maintain partnership opportunities across a variety of channels including social and PR
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly spend allocation
- Work closely with the team to create the best marketing strategy for their product offerings both for B2B and B2C
- Develop best-in-class marketing campaigns and be responsible for strategic vision, concept, execution, engagement and measurement
- Manage department reporting
- Identify and drive opportunities to grow the brand
Skills & Experience
- Have 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Be confident and have experience in all areas of marketing
- Proficient in digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Hootsuite etc.
- Ability to analyse marketing campaigns and present strategies based on results
- Be a confident communicator and be willing to influence through best practice and ROI
- Outstanding organisations skills; ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Excellent written and presentation skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.