£30k - 35k per year
If you are looking for a Marketing Manager role with a real feel good factor then this is the role for you. Working in a small team of 4, for a leading Childrens Education and Care provider you will manage all offline marketing activities (including email).
This is a maternity leave cover position, 14 months with potential for perm. 3 days in office, 2 days from home but flex for the right candidate.
Office is Manchester based.
About the role:
- Manage offline marketing campaigns and input into strategy.
- Identify areas of improvement and synergy across all marketing platforms
- Develop actionable plans to drive awareness, increase engagement and improve conversation for the services provided
- Write and develop content to support marketing and lead-generation objectives (includes brochures, web pages, emails, case studies, infographics, etc.) and work closely with the digital team to ensure opportunities are maximised across all channels
- Reponsible for email marketing - copy, build, send and report - approx 2 per week
- Working with internal sales team on marketing collateral needed and building strong relationships with internal teams
- To report on campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to influence future executions and the wider strategy
- Manage external agencies and suppliers
- Experience in a similar Marketing Manager position
- Experience of managing projects, direct marketing and development of sales support and wider marketing material also preferable.
- Experience of working with email campaign management tools
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Strong communication skills including coywriting
- Education or healthcare experience preferred
- Passionate about education
Interested? Apply today, or if you would like more details please get in touch with Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689608
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.