£35k - 40k per year
£35,000 - £40,000
Preston (with flexible working)
Due to continued growth and expansion, this specialist family run healthcare business is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive their marketing strategy and delivery of communications plans. The primary purpose of the Marketing Manager role is to devise, brief, execute and report on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns including creative design and development, campaign execution, tracking response and reporting, email communications, website & social activity, PR, events and branding.
- Website redesign and upgrade and wider digital ownership: working closely with the clinical teams to drive the content strategy for the individual websites and social media channels – working on SEO, content ideas
- Provide regular competitor analysis and marketing performance reporting to the CEO
- The creation of a best in class marketing strategy
- Delivery of email marketing with newsletters, featured services and interesting sector news
- Segmentation & specific targeting of clients, and some prospects.
- Social media – communicate engaging content via Facebook, Twitter and Linked IN
- Produce the annual campaign calendars to ensure that marketing, digital and PR activity are aligned and integrated throughout the year
- Managing all events via a calendar
- Awards submissions – identifying relevant awards for entry and pulling together the submission itself
- PR / press releases – writing and collaborating on, distributing.
- Manage design, print & delivery of any direct mail or collateral
- Communicate marketing campaigns to internal departments and act as marketing point of liaison for business wide projects
- A driven Marketing professional with broad experience across the full marketing mix – digital and traditional
- Digitally savvy across SEO, content, social, web, email/CRM
- Experience of managing marketing strategies and reporting into senior management
- An analytical mindset – everything is measurable so you can monitor results & success
- An appreciate of B2B and B2C channels
- Strong organisation skills
- An excellent command of English in spelling, grammar
- The ability to write creative and engaging copy for a variety of different audiences
- A self-motivated person with the ability to operate autonomously
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.