£40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well-established but growing and diversifying tech business who are embarking on their next phase of growth.
With a hugely exciting new portfolio of products in development, the business is seeking an experienced, vibrant, hands-on Marketing Manager to work from their Lancashire head office.
• Plan, implement and manage proactive marketing strategies, including product promotion, exhibitions, events, branding, product collateral and case studies aligned to product development across both traditional and digital marketing channels
• Work in close partnership with the sales team to ensure campaigns are developed appropriately and executed effectively.
• Work closely with the Customer Experience team to translate customer needs into meaningful marketing activity
• Digital Marketing - Lead for companywide digital marketing strategy, maintain and develop websites, online social networking presence
• Identify key marketing opportunities across relevant healthcare sectors
• Create compelling content for both online and offline audiences.
• Experience of maintaining brand guidelines and promoting company-wide adherence
• Monitor and analyse competitor activity to inform the ongoing marketing strategy.
• Monitor and analyse all marketing activity providing insightful reporting and ROI analysis
• Manage the annual marketing budget
• Minimum 5 years’ marketing experience
• Significant B2B marketing experience, and ideally experience marketing within healthcare settings especially community pharmacy and/or software/SaaS products
• Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and excellent attention to detail
• Working knowledge and experience of all digital marketing channels, specifically social media
• Experienced content creator especially in digital media
• A proven track record in creating and delivering digital campaigns and strategies
• Pro-activeness, with excellent organisational and planning skills, and the ability to prioritise
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.