£40k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits
A market leader in their field who have grown to £30M + turnover and have aggressive future growth plans, our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their head office team in Sandbach.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for both the strategical direction, people leadership and hands on delivery of the marketing plan. This is an exciting opportunity for a creatively minded marketing professional who is keen to join a business that is embarking on a journey to double the size of the business in the next five years.
This is the ideal role for an individual who is keen to progress into a Marketing Director role in the future as the business grows.
THE MARKETING MANAGER ROLE:
- Reporting to the Board, you'll be responsible for managing the marketing operations for the business
- Leading a team of two marketing professionals which is set to grow as part of the expansion strategy
- Producing an annual robust multi-channel marketing plan & strategy for the approval of the board
- Responsible for the management of the marketing budget and ensuring good ROI results
- Deploying a multi-channel online/offline marketing strategy which includes Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Campaigns, PPC / SEO, Events & Exhibitions, Print Advertising, Brochures/Collateral and Press Releases.
- Reviewing the current brand positioning and evolving the brand whilst retaining the core name & values
- Utilising marketing campaigns to drive leads, brand awareness and recognition in the market
- Leading & coaching the existing team to deliver on the marketing plan and personally being involved with marketing delivery tasks
- Planning & deploying online & online marketing campaigns
- Producing high quality copy writing for use in campaigns
- Recruiting additional members to join the marketing team in-line with the marketing strategy
- Managing the external SEO agency and evaluating the pros/cons of bringing the function in-house
- Analysing campaign results and utilising the information to re-evaluate and plan future campaigns
- Must have experience in a Marketing Manager position with both strategic and delivery skill
- Experience of leading a small marketing team whilst also remaining hands on in terms of undertaking marketing delivery tasks
- Good experience of planning and deploying effective online / offline marketing campaigns
- Must have a creative eye along with good copy writing skills
- Experience of analysing and reporting on marketing campaigns
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.