Hull - East Yorkshire
£35,000 to £42,000.
You will manage a team of marketing executives, coaching and guiding them to run the campaigns that will resonate best with our target customer segments to drive sales and contribute to the overall AOP.
You will oversee the full calendar and strategy for customer acquisition and retention across all target markets and product portfolios and will maintain, coordinate and deliver a calendar of campaigns and relevant content that will support the attraction of new residential customers.
You will work closely with the insight, propositions, sales and engagement, and operations teams to ensure relevant, targeted campaigns are developed that can be supported effectively through the different sales channels.
- Develop the tactical and strategic plan of customer acquisition and retention campaigns across our Consumer market in Hull and East Yorkshire
- Ensure effective delivery of high quality, highly differentiated and compelling campaigns segmented by customer type, product and customer need
- Ensure commercial objectives are achieved for campaigns, delivering continuous improvements in effectiveness and Cost per Acquisition
- Work with insight and propositions teams to understand customer segments and ‘segment journey cycle’ and to ensure the team are creating compelling campaigns to support their purchase.
- Develop and own the content strategy for the Consumer channel working closely with Marketing Executives, Communications team and Digital team to execute
- Work closely with agencies and the Digital team to ensure campaign and content performance is being reviewed and optimised from an engagement and ROI perspective
- Manage the agreed Consumer Marketing budget and ensure all activity is cost-effective and delivering value for money
- Ensure all campaign material reflects the brand and adheres to the brand guidelines
- Ensure all campaign audience data is being managed in line with data protection and GDPR guidelines
- Work closely with the preferred marketing agency, building an effective relationship and making sure all campaigns are delivered on time and to agreed budget
- Stay in touch with industry news, events and competitor activity to ensure we are market relevant and taking advantage of the most appropriate channels and platforms
- Cross-communicate campaigns across internal teams
To be successful in your application, you will be able to demonstrate;
- Proven team management experience
- Excellent campaign management skills
- Experience of creating and executing insight-based campaigns
- Content marketing and digital first approach
- Excellent forecasting and reporting
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment and manage activities and workload in line with agreed goals and deadlines
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
Marketing Manager Leeds - Tech Sector Salary £DOE + Benefits This is a brilliant opportunity for a B2B lead generation experienced marketer to make the move in to a senior position within a market leading business. You will take the lead of the marketing team to drive lead generation across multi...
- £30k - 35k per year
We’re working with an exciting business based in Manchester and Cheshire who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager due to an internal promotion. The purpose of the role is to manage and deliver corporate and internal marketing activity for the Group, plus further B2B activity. Working within...
- £35k - 45k per year
Marketing Manager £35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits Chester / North Wales area This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an excellent company in a brand new role for the team. You will establish new and optimise existing channels, introducing new products to market successfully....
- Greater Manchester
- £27k - 35k per year
Marketing Manager Salary up to £35k North Manchester Are you experienced and confident enough to work for, and with, Olympic Athletes in the leisure industry? This is an exciting challenge for a Marketing Manager who has the ability to manage a team and drive new revenue, while continuing to buil...
- £38k - 42k per year
Marketing Manager- 6 months Introduction: A large public sector organisation in South Manchester have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team for a 6 month contract. This will suit someone with experience of managing marketing and communications in the public sector. Stak...