£40k - 60k per year
£40,000 - £60,000
Solihull / West Midlands
This is a rare opportunity to be the first dedicated marketer for this growing specialist automotive retailer. They are looking for a Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing to oversee marketing activities and campaigns across their brands, assisting with lead generation across all departments. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be articulate and confident and have the necessary experience to carry out the required responsibilities of this important role.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with our current external digital marketing company to create dynamic and engaging social media content , with the intention of growing followers and engagement
- Initiate, organise and deliver exciting and innovative marketing activities and events, both on and off site
- Devise and manage all Marketing Plans and ensure all KPI’s are achieved
- Create regular customer specific digital campaigns for Sales and Aftersales
- Manage and edit our brand-new state of the art website (to be launched June 2022)
- Manage the launch of their very first luxury customer experience centre
- Be confident of building and leading an internal marketing infrastructure headquarters to assist up to four additional customer experience centres up and down the UK over the next 5 years.
- Previous experience of managing a Marketing division for a growing company
- Full channel mix across all digital, web, social, events, PR, print.
- You will need to be computer literate across Microsoft
- Perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Great attention to detail
- Proven ability to be able to work under your own initiative adhering to strict deadlines when set
- A proactive approach is a must, as well as a natural drive and passion to succeed as a part of an energetic team.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.