£25k - 30k per year
0161 914 8558
6 months ago
£25,000 - £30,000
Thsi is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious marketer to join a growing business. The person appointed will be responsible for the overall marketing for the business - developing strategy and the implementation of multi-channel campaigns acrss the full mix. This is a hands-on role and the role holder must be independent, well organised, confident, conscientious and proactive.
- Lead, plan and run the overall company marketing strategy and campaigns, produce plans, schedules, and compile marketing reports for the company directors and senior stakeholders
- Work with the wider marketing and events team, playing a key role in the execution of content marketing and outreach strategy through social media, e-marketing, direct mail and other channels to raise brand awareness and drive traffic to the website
- Take ownership of the company social media channels including Twitter and LinkedIn, working with the wider team to plan and execute social media campaigns and activity
- Create and produce effective email marketing materials, promotional material
- Manage the company’s website, initiating ideas, working closely with the wider team
- Analyse trends, Google Analytics, Pure 360 Analytics, online and phone opportunities to inform current and future directions for Marketing Initiatives and for the business as a whole
- Work with the wider team to ensure that training, workshops and conferences are optimally promoted while developing current and new leads
- Have an interest in education and an understanding of the levels within various education sectors and what this means in terms of marketing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of creating and delivering effective marketing campaigns, including direct mail, web, e-marketing, promotional materials and social media (particularly Twitter).
- Excellent hands-on experience of email marketing
- Excellent understanding of social media channels and functions
- Excellent knowledge of applying best practice marketing strategies and marketing plan development, and an ability to design and implement new initiatives, processes, systems, and ways of working.
- Experience of managing websites, including content changes and monitoring/responding to web analytics, use of AdWords etc.
- Good commercial acumen and an understanding of figures, budgets, and cost effectiveness.
- Proven creative and marketing initiative skills with an eye for seeing, and developing opportunities.
- Copywriting skills with an eye for detail, accuracy, and design.
- Experience of managing mailing lists, including their creation, use, maintenance and testing.
- Strong analytical skills together with the ability to apply analytical insights into marketing plans
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.