£30k - 35k per year
- Marketing Manager
- Preston (Hybrid)
- £30,000 - £35,000
Are you looking to develop, manage and implement successful marketing plans to drive engagement and increase event visitors and brand awareness, all in a bid to truly make a difference to the industry?
Forward Role is working with an industry leading business who is on the hunt for an ambitious and confident Marketing Manager. You’ll have the opportunity to help create strategic and creative multi-channel campaigns, with the help of a collaborative and friendly team who you’ll be overseeing for the delivery.
As the Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Planning and developing KPIs – agree various KPIs with the Senior Marketing Manager
- Create the marketing plan for the business’ biggest show of the year
- Budget manage for all events, ensuring an excellent ROI for the marketing campaigns
- Work with teams in the wider business on research, competitor data, customer feedback, event feedback, campaign performance and lead generation
- Complete monthly and weekly reports, reporting on key stats
- Work with stakeholders to achieve the business’ roadmap and ensure campaigns are performing
- Manage line reports, creating clear KPIs, training and career development plans
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.