£60k - 80k per year
Marketing Manager – Subscription (Ecommerce)
Hybrid (Flexible working)
£60,000 - £80,000
Are you passionate about the ecommerce industry?
Do you want to join a rapidly growing, innovative start-up subscription business?
Do you enjoy rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in?
Forward Role are delighted to have partnered with an ambitious, rapidly growing and innovative subscription business who are looking to reach new heights! This is a company who truly believe in fostering a dynamic and inclusive work environment where creativity, innovation, and collaboration thrive.
You will join a team who passionate about their mission and dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the subscription ecommerce industry. You will take the lead on the brand’s marketing strategy across a range of creative and challenging projects that will support the brand’s goal to be the go-to prescription service in their space. You will need to have a commercial mindset and a broad skillset to allow for successful UK growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given autonomy in your role, shape the strategy but have the chance to also be very involved in the day to day – you will need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up and be hands on.
If you have previous experience in a start-up business then this could be the opportunity for you!
- Customer Acquisition: Develop and execute customer acquisition strategies to drive subscriber growth and revenue.
- Social Media Management: Create and manage compelling social media content and campaigns to increase brand visibility and engagement, ensuring each channel is building the brand voice and delivering growth.
- Website Management: Oversee the company's website, ensuring it is user-friendly, up-to-date, and optimised for conversions, working closely with designers and owning the customer experience.
- New Product Development: Collaborate with product teams to identify and launch new products that align with market trends and customer preferences.
- Budget Management: Manage and allocate marketing budgets efficiently to achieve maximum ROI while closely monitoring expenses.
- CRM Management: Implement and maintain effective CRM strategies to nurture and retain our subscriber base.
- Analytics: Utilise data-driven insights and analytics tools to measure the performance of marketing campaigns and make data-backed decisions.
- Agency Management: Oversee agencies who are responsible for SEO, Media and PR.
- 5+ years in a similar role, with a proven track record of developing and delivering marketing initiatives
- Experience ideally from a start-up background where you have achieved growth
- Detail oriented and highly organised, able to manage multiple projects and execute ideas meticulously
- Experience across Shopify, Wordpress, Salesforce, Klaviyo and other marketing platforms
- Background in budget management and agency management
- Creative thinker and a drive for problem-solving
- Results-oriented and passionate about understanding data and key metrics/ results
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.