Marketing Manager- 6 months
A fantastic opportunity has come up with a leading B2B organisation in Manchester. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to cover maternity leave for 6 months and are looking for someone who can quickly.
This role is focused on delivering commercial marketing campaigns aimed at lead generation. It will suit someone with experience in email marketing, CRM, team management and analytics.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Manage and develop a small team to deliver lead generation campaigns
- Drive lead generation across the business in line with the wider marketing campaign strategy
- Responsibility for brand tone, internal and external communications for all brands and products
- Managing omni-channel lead generation campaigns and measuring results
- Analysis of new lead channels
- Driving improvements in process and best practice
- Knowledge of market, competitors, market positioning and brand awareness
- Overseeing the marketing budget
- Driving team activities, time management and prioritisation to get the most out of the team
- Proven experience of driving lead generation campaigns
- Experience working in a B2B environment is essential, knowledge of the IT sector would be useful
- Able to manage teams and drive productivity
- Experience working in a large multi-matric organisation
- Knowledge of Marketo marketing automation system
- Able to start quickly
- Experience delivering omi-channel marketing campaigns is essential
Up to £50k pa
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
Marketing Manager Leeds - Tech Sector Salary £DOE + Benefits This is a brilliant opportunity for a B2B lead generation experienced marketer to make the move in to a senior position within a market leading business. You will take the lead of the marketing team to drive lead generation across multi...
- £30k - 35k per year
We’re working with an exciting business based in Manchester and Cheshire who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager due to an internal promotion. The purpose of the role is to manage and deliver corporate and internal marketing activity for the Group, plus further B2B activity. Working within...
- £35k - 45k per year
Marketing Manager £35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits Chester / North Wales area This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an excellent company in a brand new role for the team. You will establish new and optimise existing channels, introducing new products to market successfully....
- Greater Manchester
- £27k - 35k per year
Marketing Manager Salary up to £35k North Manchester Are you experienced and confident enough to work for, and with, Olympic Athletes in the leisure industry? This is an exciting challenge for a Marketing Manager who has the ability to manage a team and drive new revenue, while continuing to buil...
- £38k - 42k per year
Marketing Manager- 6 months Introduction: A large public sector organisation in South Manchester have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team for a 6 month contract. This will suit someone with experience of managing marketing and communications in the public sector. Stak...