£45k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
Want to work for a high growth SaaS business?
In a primarily remote role with great flexibility?
Our client is a PE backed SaaS business who are looking for a capable Marketing Manager with proven lead generation and campaign delivery experience to help drive sales as the business enters a new and ambitious phase of growth.
Reporting into the CRO, you’ll initially be hands-on but will ultimately recruit and shape the Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for:
· Working closely with wider team to shape and execute the marketing plan and deliver against strategic objectives and target KPI’s.
· Effective and efficient engagement and ongoing management of external agencies.
· Planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns designed to drive a targeted response in terms of renewal, upsell and new business.
· Understanding of the Marketing and digital landscape to uncover the best ways to reach and engage with new prospects.
· Understanding and translating technical information into market-friendly communications, knowing when to simplify and when to use technical language.
· Work closely with the sales team to oversee the end to end effective delivery of the marketing funnel, ensuring all leads are followed up and reported against, with clear outcomes.
· Meeting targets for lead-generation as defined in the marketing plan.
· Support for delivery of events and webinars where required.
· To input into the customer journey from welcome through to advocacy ensuring all Marketing communications and messages are consistent, targeted and provide the best possible experience.
· Represent the customer at project and associated team meetings to best ensure that our products, services and content meet customer and market requirements.
· Work with our customers and internal stakeholders to celebrate customer success by obtaining case studies and testimonials.
· Use internal marketing channels to promote your contribution to the business and ensure that Connect content is regularly updated and approved documents are available for use.
· Implement customer feedback processes so we understand what customers value and what their communication preferences are and we use this to promote our products to other customers.
· Demonstrable experience as a successful Marketing Manager, ideally with line management experience
· Strong knowledge of all aspects of modern marketing (online and offline) and ability to successfully blend them to achieve results
· A keen planner with first class organizational skills
· Strong communication skills verbally and in developing messaging and copywriting
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills
· The ability to work to and manage budgets
· Commercially aware with an understanding of ROI principles
· IT literate and competent in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
· Ability to coordinate targeted communications via a range of Marketing tools both online and offline including SEO, PPC and Social Media.
· Good understanding of working with data and ability to segment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.