£30k - 35k per year
0161 914 8558
over 2 years ago
£30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
This is a fantasic opportunity to join a leading North West professional services business in its field. With the firm growing quickly, they are investing heavily in marketing and you'll form an important part of this marketing function. With a rebrand, new strategy and new team on the horizon, it is an incredibly exciting time to be joining!
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for a number of key service lines and sectors, focussing on devising and managing the delivery of full mix marketing activity to drive the increased growth through client and prospect engagement.
- Manage and deliver the marketing plan
- Write, coordinate and issue e-mail marketing campaigns
- Social Media across muliple platforms
- Case studies
- Build the company's profile at appropriate industry awards and events
- Forecasting and reporting
- Content/blogs and thought leadership pieces
- Organisation of a programme of events
- Assist the sectors and service lines in delivering bid/tender process for new business and retention of existing contracts
- Oversee and guide the optimisation of websites and digital marketing activity by working closely with the digital agency
- Manage the external PR agency from forward planning and briefing to release sign-off and performance review
- Collaborate with external design agencies to produce all creative assets and campaign communications
- Ad hoc duties necessary to support the smooth and effective running of the marketing and business development operations
- Shared management of a marketing executive
- Educated to degree level or equivalent / CIM qualification (desirable)
- Marketing planning with a focus on lead generation tactics
- Excellent copywriter
- Previous experience of coordinating events
- Project management
- Full mix B2B general marketing experience
- A strong appreciation of Digital
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Attention to detail
- Professional approach
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.