An exciting public sector organisation in Deeside, North Wales is looking for a Marketing Officer to join their growing team! This is a full mix role where you will be getting involved in everything from marketing, communications, campaigns, events and digital, a great role to develop your skill sets and learn.
This is initially a 3 month contract with a strong possibility of it being made permanent. This role is commutable from Deeside, Wrexham, Chester, Liverpool and Wales
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- To ensure effective communication with prospective audience, keeping them engaged through a variety of different marketing communications.
- ·To develop and build a database of customers and utilise our network for WBL, Professional and Adult marketing.
- To write exciting case studies about previous and current WBL, Professional and Adult learners to be use online and internally throughout the sites.
- To communicate with current WBL, Professional and Adult learning applicants as part of our keep warm activities via email.
- To support communications through our social media networks for WBL, Professional and Adult marketing.
- To plan smaller and support larger corporate events
- Support all other marketing events when required.
- To undertake other relevant duties as directed.
- Experience in another marketing role is essential, anywhere from 1 year upwards
- Experience in the public or education sector would be useful but certainly isn’t essential
- Knowledge of marketing channels e.g. email, social media, DM, events etc
- Understanding of digital and traditional channels
- Experience working on events would be useful but certainly isn’t essential
- The ideal candidate would be able to start quickly
£23,000 to £26,000 plus an incredible benefits package
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- North London
- £20k - 30k per year
My client is a leader within the FMCG space and they are currently looking to add a Press Officer to their high performing PR team. Reporting into the Senior PR & Social Executive you will have the opportunity to work on and help create an exciting PR strategy. PR Officer – North London – Consume...
- Market related
Marketing Specialist Introduction: An exciting retailer in Lancashire is looking for a Marketing Specialist to cover a 12 month maternity cover contract. This role will see you managing full mix multi-channel customer focused campaigns, drive advertising and content and driving a fantastic team. ...
- £20k - 26k per year
Marketing Executive £20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits Warrington The Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, briefing, executing and reporting on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for multiple brands within this award winning group of companies. This will have a stro...
- £18k - 22k per year
Marketing Executive Greater Manchester Up to £22,000 Are you passionate about social and looking for a marketing job within the sports industry? We have an exciting opportunity for you. This is a rare chance to join and influence a fast growing business with real potential for your development. Y...