£23k - 26k per year
7 months ago
An exciting public sector organisation in Deeside, North Wales is looking for a Marketing Officer to join their growing team! This is a full mix role where you will be getting involved in everything from marketing, communications, campaigns, events and digital, a great role to develop your skill sets and learn.
This is initially a 3 month contract with a strong possibility of it being made permanent. This role is commutable from Deeside, Wrexham, Chester, Liverpool and Wales
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To ensure effective communication with prospective audience, keeping them engaged through a variety of different marketing communications.
- ·To develop and build a database of customers and utilise our network for WBL, Professional and Adult marketing.
- To write exciting case studies about previous and current WBL, Professional and Adult learners to be use online and internally throughout the sites.
- To communicate with current WBL, Professional and Adult learning applicants as part of our keep warm activities via email.
- To support communications through our social media networks for WBL, Professional and Adult marketing.
- To plan smaller and support larger corporate events
- Support all other marketing events when required.
- To undertake other relevant duties as directed.
- Experience in another marketing role is essential, anywhere from 1 year upwards
- Experience in the public or education sector would be useful but certainly isn’t essential
- Knowledge of marketing channels e.g. email, social media, DM, events etc
- Understanding of digital and traditional channels
- Experience working on events would be useful but certainly isn’t essential
- The ideal candidate would be able to start quickly
£23,000 to £26,000 plus an incredible benefits package
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.