£25k - 27.5k per year
3 months ago
Calling all MARKETING OFFICERS! I have a great new role with a leading University in Manchester. This is initially a 2-3 month contract with the view to go permanent, try before you buy if you will.
This role will suit someone with experience in marketing, digital marketing, content creation and campaign management. You will be working with a fantastic team on some exciting projects!
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deliver the marketing and communications plan with the wider team
- Support the marketing team to deliver high quality lead and conversion campaigns to increase student sign up rates
- Deliver high quality content across on and offline channels
- Ensure consistency in the positioning and communications of the brand when delivering campaigns
- Plan, lead and deliver digital marketing activity and campaigns to different audiences e.g. Facebook, Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Implement an internal communications process to highlight any success stories
- Provide support on events
- Provide marketing reporting, tracking and analysis of operations to ensure work is of the highest quality and consistent
- Proven experience in a comparable marketing role is essential
- Experience working in the education sector would be useful but not essential
- Tactical digital marketing experience including campaign set up, monitoring and optimisation
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Events marketing experience
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
Up to £27,500 per annum plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.