Calling all MARKETING OFFICERS! I have a great new role with a leading University in Manchester. This is initially a 2-3 month contract with the view to go permanent, try before you buy if you will.
This role will suit someone with experience in marketing, digital marketing, content creation and campaign management. You will be working with a fantastic team on some exciting projects!
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deliver the marketing and communications plan with the wider team
- Support the marketing team to deliver high quality lead and conversion campaigns to increase student sign up rates
- Deliver high quality content across on and offline channels
- Ensure consistency in the positioning and communications of the brand when delivering campaigns
- Plan, lead and deliver digital marketing activity and campaigns to different audiences e.g. Facebook, Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Implement an internal communications process to highlight any success stories
- Provide support on events
- Provide marketing reporting, tracking and analysis of operations to ensure work is of the highest quality and consistent
- Proven experience in a comparable marketing role is essential
- Experience working in the education sector would be useful but not essential
- Tactical digital marketing experience including campaign set up, monitoring and optimisation
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Events marketing experience
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
Up to £27,500 per annum plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £22k - 27k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Marketing and Communications Officer Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading higher education body based in the Greater Manchester/Lancashire area. Due to an increase in demand they are looking for a Marketing and Communications Offiucer to join their team on a 12 month co...
- Greater Manchester
- £20k - 24k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
Marketing Executive Up to £24,000 Greater Manchester A great opportunity to join a growing property business based in Manchester! They are looking for someone with a few years’ Marketing experience with a focus on email marketing and content writing. You will help lead innovation across marketing...
- £24k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 20 days ago
Our client is an established and growing property business who need to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their busy team. The Marketing Executive role is a key role in the Marketing department, providing support across the team. The Marketing Executive reports in to the Marketing Manager whil...
- £23k - 27k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client is an established global Engineering group who are looking to recruit a talented Marketing Executive in their Cheshire based head office. The role will be responsible for organising, supporting and undertaking any required marketing activities, supporting the Marketing Managers and cen...