Calling all MARKETING OFFICERS! I have a great new role with a leading University in Manchester. This is a 12 month contract
This role will suit someone with experience in marketing, digital marketing, content creation and campaign management. You will be working with a fantastic team on some exciting projects!
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deliver the marketing and communications plan with the wider team
- Support the marketing team to deliver high quality lead and conversion campaigns to increase student sign up rates
- Deliver high quality content across on and offline channels
- Ensure consistency in the positioning and communications of the brand when delivering campaigns
- Plan, lead and deliver digital marketing activity and campaigns to different audiences e.g. Facebook, Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Implement an internal communications process to highlight any success stories
- Provide support on events
- Provide marketing reporting, tracking and analysis of operations to ensure work is of the highest quality and consistent
- Proven experience in a comparable marketing role is essential
- Experience working in the education sector would be useful but not essential
- Tactical digital marketing experience including campaign set up, monitoring and optimisation
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Events marketing experience
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
Up to £30,000 with great benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 28k per year
- Posted about 9 hours ago
Communications Officer Introduction: Do you feel unfulfilled in your job? Want a job where you know you are benefitting others? Look no further! A charity in Cheadle is looking for a Communications Executive to cover a 12 month maternity cover contract! This position will suit someone who has pro...
- £22k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 8 days ago
Our client is a forward-thinking professional services business based in South Manchester who are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to support their Marketing Manager. In a varied role, supporting two divisions within the group, the successful candidate will be highly organised, confide...
- Market related
- Posted 13 days ago
Marketing Manager- 12 Months Introduction: A leading retail/shopping organisation in Manchester is looking for a Marketing Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave. You will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing from driving seasonal campaigns to digital and brand promotion. This role wi...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 29k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 14 days ago
Our client, an international B2B organisation is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their busy team. It is critical that the successful candidate can demonstrate experience in delivering high quality marketing activity, understanding complex service areas and sector/business issues ...