£25k - 30k per year
4 months ago
Calling all MARKETING OFFICERS! I have a great new role with a leading University in Manchester. This is a 12 month contract
This role will suit someone with experience in marketing, digital marketing, content creation and campaign management. You will be working with a fantastic team on some exciting projects!
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Deliver the marketing and communications plan with the wider team
- Support the marketing team to deliver high quality lead and conversion campaigns to increase student sign up rates
- Deliver high quality content across on and offline channels
- Ensure consistency in the positioning and communications of the brand when delivering campaigns
- Plan, lead and deliver digital marketing activity and campaigns to different audiences e.g. Facebook, Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Implement an internal communications process to highlight any success stories
- Provide support on events
- Provide marketing reporting, tracking and analysis of operations to ensure work is of the highest quality and consistent
- Proven experience in a comparable marketing role is essential
- Experience working in the education sector would be useful but not essential
- Tactical digital marketing experience including campaign set up, monitoring and optimisation
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Events marketing experience
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
Up to £30,000 with great benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.