£24k - 28k per year
Marketing Officer (Education)
£24,000 - £28,000 plus benefits
This is a great opportunity for a talented and ambitious broad marketing professional to join an iconic Manchester education institution. This is a place where you can make a difference and become a valued member of a dynamic team of marketing and communication professionals.
- Digital marketing, event planning and producing high quality materials
- To develop a range of campaigns and events that engage and excite prospective students
- Planning content for and running several social media channels
- Implementing a range of marketing communications
- Planning and attending various recruitment and public engagement events
- Managing enquiry and prospective applicant data through the applicant/ student journey
- Building good working relationships with various colleagues across a variety of teams and responsibility levels in order to provide the best marketing and communications service.
- A good honours degree or relevant professional experience, e.g. CIM qualification
- Experience of implementing marketing strategies and effective communication plans to meet customers’ needs, including experience of utilising traditional and digital channels
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) – ability to write concise, engaging copy for non-technical audiences
- Ability to identify marketing challenges and initiate appropriate solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate effectively with colleagues
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- A willingness to respond flexibly to a fast-paced environment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.