£25k - 30k per year
over 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading housing association in Liverpool/Merseyside for 6 months (may go permanent).
This role will suit someone with experience of delivering full mix marketing campaigns including content creation, email, direct mail, print advertising social media, SEO and PPC.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Create and implement marketing campaigns including email, social media, advertising, SEO and PPC
- Deliver marketing campaigns to increase lead generation and new business
- Report back on campaign success to ensure future campaigns work effectively if not better
- Ensure web content and social media is kept up to date
- Support on digital media campaigns
- Work with external agencies when required to ensure work is delivered on time, high quality and value for money
- Ensure you are always customer focused
- Proven experience creating and delivering campaigns is essential
- Full mix marketing background including email marketing, content creation, SEO and PPC
- Experience in a housing association would be preferable but not essential
- Able to form strong relationships with all stakeholders at every level
- Knowledge of research and analytics used to measure campaign and competitor success
- Understanding of the customer journey
£25,000 to £30,000
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.