£28k - 32k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
4 months ago
Under the direction of the Marketing Director, you will take ownership of the systems, tools and processes that are central to the effective running of the department to drive the business forward. You will work with the Marketing Campaign Manager to help define the marketing objectives for each data segment and be responsible for building and managing the marketing programmes to each segment, using Outreach, Pardot and Salesforce. The role is a technical and analytical position, rather than a creative one and will suit someone with an analytics/IT/systems background rather than a traditional marcomms background.
Project management skills are essential, as well as analytical skills. We are looking for someone to interrogate the data, make recommendations and drive actions. The successful candidate will act as the conscience of the team, holding us accountable to deadlines and pointing out when there is potential for improvement, optimisation or scale.
Role and Responsibilities
- Own, manage and maintain the company’s day to day sales and marketing tools and systems including Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, Lead Forensics, Pardot, Outreach and more
- Increase health of the database: Undertake frequent data cleansing via available tools and proactively look for new and innovative ways to maintain the data and enrich it further
- Be the technical point of contact in the team for any Salesforce or systems requirements
- Define and build out the marketing lead scoring model, and utilise modern reporting techniques to accurately build lead forecast models and analyse conversion rates
- Working with campaign manager, own and create all Pardot and Outreach campaigns, ensuring campaigns meet standard processes and quality standards
- Management of Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Working with sales account managers to ensure Salesforce and Outreach are used consistently, with set processes and training as needed.
- Monitor, measure and analyse the effectiveness of all marketing initiatives.
- Management of marketing projects, holding the team accountable to deadlines
- Set SLAs and from leads to sales handover, ensuring no lead is lost.
- Design, build and manage lead generation and CRM programs.
- Track & report on the department OKRs including MQLs and campaign influence.
- Overall ownership and management of the marketing technology stack and third party technology vendors.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations to improve and optimise marketing team performance.
- Spend vs budget reporting for the department, including ROI reporting on activities.
- Be the technology lead for all sources of inbound leads and ensure that new leads reach the sales team in a timely manner.
- Support the team with market analysis.
- Ensure data compliance to GDPR and other standards
- Other sales and marketing process support as required.
- Interfacing with the group commercial and analytics team.
- Previous experience of working in a Marketing Operations or Marketing/Business Analytics role is essential.
- A conceptual understanding of data models is advantageous, particularly for producing complex Campaign / Campaign Member / Opportunity Influence reporting.
- Proven experience working within Salesforce.com and advanced knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms – preferably Pardot or similar.
- Educated to a degree level in either a marketing, business or information systems related qualification.
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
- An understanding and experience of lead nurturing and lead scoring.
- An understanding of Account Based Marketing techniques would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in working with databases, data analysis and segmentation.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Numerate and analytical.
- Ability to manage projects, organise and prioritise.
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate, systematic and methodical.
- Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
- Self-motivated, proactive with a sense of urgency
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.