Our client is a proud UK manufacturer and distributor, with a nimble production line and structure. This enables them to meet the needs of local markets better than their competition and to offer products specifically tailored to their customers.
As a result of this growth, there is a need to recruit a Marketing Product Manager to help support the Sales and Marketing Director in the tactical delivery of the Annual Marketing strategy. The role will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in establishing multi-channel marketing plans to achieve the business objectives
- The execution of said plans through acquisition and retention activity
- Production of high-quality collateral and digital assets, including email marketing, DM, SEO, PPC and Web content, (with the assistance of a Web Co-ordinator).
- Working very closely with the Regional Sales Managers to help penetrate new and existing markets, (travel will be required regularly).
- Market Research (emerging markets, trends, competitor analysis) to support New Product Development, launch and drive to market.
- Catalogue production bi-annually
- Supporting the measuring and reporting of marketing activity performance
- Events and trade shows; organizing venues, supporting collateral and stand design.
- Running seminars and clinical evaluations as required.
- Production of Case Studies and White Papers as required.
- CRM Management including segmentation.
- Previous marketing experience in an Exec or Manager role
- A highly driven and energetic individual who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in the medical sector advantageous, B2B Marketing highly desirable
- Great digital marketing skills plus experience of more traditional activities such as Product Marketing, PR, Events and Brochure production.
- An excellent command of written English and great communication skills
- Flexible with the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Market-leading package £28-£40k (according to experience)
- Car (BMW)
- Health Insurance
- Private pension (5% employer contribution)
- 25 days holiday
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 32k per year + Car and Excellent Bens
Our client is a proud UK manufacturer and distributor, with a nimble production line and structure. This enables them to meet the needs of local markets better than their competition and to offer products specifically tailored to their customers. The Role: As a result of this growth, there is a n...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
Marketing Manager- 12 months Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen with an exciting retailer in Stockport, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to cover 12 month maternity leave. This role will suit an experienced marketing professional with experience in brand, digital marketing, ...
- £35k - 42k per year
Marketing Manager Introduction: I'm working with an exciting social housing provider in Liverpool to find a Marketing Manager to cover leave for 6 months starting asap. This role will suit someone with marketing experience in the industry and has a good chance of going permanent. Interested? If s...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 50k per year
Interim Marketing Manager Introduction: A global brand in the education sector is looking for an Interim Marketing Manager in Manchester to cover a 6 to 9 month maternity leave. This role will suit someone with a background driving brand through marketing campaigns across both on and offline chan...