£32k - 49k per year + Car Allowance & Bonus
Marketing Project Manager
£32,000 - £49,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Hybrid – 2 days per week in the office
Forward Role are currently partnered with a leading property developer that works across a wide range of projects including commercial, constriction, residential and mixed-use developments with a diverse portfolio across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to become an integral part of their team and play a pivotal role in supporting and executing their marketing and brand strategy.
About the role…
- Collaborate closely with in-house corporate team and subsidiary marketing teams to shape, implement, and monitor the progress of marketing and brand projects.
- Oversee the development and performance of the corporate website, including content management.
- Provide crucial support for the marketing strategies of our subsidiary businesses, ensuring alignment with their commercial and brand objectives.
- Create comprehensive project marketing and brand campaign plans, establish timelines, and maintain budget trackers.
- Curate and organize a diverse year-round events program aimed at enhancing employee engagement.
- Work collaboratively with regional teams and internal communications to promote initiatives related to ESG, sustainability, and social impact.
- Manage marketing and communications efforts related to charitable support and sponsorships.
- Contribute to talent attraction marketing, including involvement in university open days and championing our apprenticeship programs.
What they are looking for…
- Ideally you will have 3+ years’ experience in marketing.
- Experience in digital marketing, website development, email marketing and brand strategy are extremely beneficial for the role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative mind.
What’s in it for you…
- Car allowance.
- Competitive salary.
- Access to electric and hybrid car leasing options.
- Flexible & hybrid working.
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holiday + option to purchase additional days.
- Outstanding company benefits.
Interested in the role? Email your CV to email@example.com or APPLY NOW!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.