An exciting retailer in Lancashire is looking for a Marketing Specialist to cover a 12 month maternity cover contract.
This role will see you managing full mix multi-channel customer focused campaigns, drive advertising and content and driving a fantastic team. You are responsible for all brand and marketing activity and customer touchpoints so having retail experience would be benefit.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Deliver the brand and marketing strategy to deliver on commercial targets, establish the brand and customer communications
- Lead on customer experience making improvements to deliver best in class customer service
- Drive advertising and content solutions, with awareness of media and creative practices, including partnerships
- Deliver the CRM strategy with the CRM Manager
- Create cross-channel marketing communications campaigns that increase brand awareness and drives commercial performance
- Marketing experience in a retail environment is essential
- Commercially astute marketing background
- A strong track record of delivering brand and marketing strategies
- Broad multi-channel marketing experience
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels quickly and effectively
- Experienced team manager
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
Summary Our client, a market-leading software provider is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist who is passionate about digital marketing and marketing automation. You will work with the Associate Digital Marketing Director to design, develop and maintain marketing automation workspac...
- £20k - 26k per year
Marketing Executive £20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits Warrington The Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, briefing, executing and reporting on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for multiple brands within this award winning group of companies. This will have a stro...
- £18k - 22k per year
Marketing Executive Greater Manchester Up to £22,000 Are you passionate about social and looking for a marketing job within the sports industry? We have an exciting opportunity for you. This is a rare chance to join and influence a fast growing business with real potential for your development. Y...
- £25k - 28k per year
Marketing Executive- 24 months Introduction: I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive on a 24 month contract, there is every opportunity this could go permanent. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business a...