£23k - 28k per year
5 months ago
£28,000 – Manchester
Forward Role are working with a well-established and forward thinking international retail business with multiple brands based in Manchester City Centre. The businesses digital strategy is powerful and the company is disrupting digital advertising. They are continuing to invest heavily in the analytics space to ensure they are the market leaders and always utilising cutting edge technology.
As a Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for the data and analytics for a specific brand. You will partner with various teams to deliver on the brand strategy and company visions through data and analytics. You will be delivering actionable insight across all marketing campaigns and web / digital activity, along with product analysis and forecasting.
- Partner with Web Analytics & Data Science teams to provide insight and help drive business decisions
- Work closely with trading, marketing and commercial teams
- Be reactive and work on ad hoc requests, as well as more in-depth proactive projects
- Working with large datasets
- Strong SQL skills –write queries
- Analyse, spot trends and make recommendations from large data sets
- A good people person! You will need to build strong relationships and be approachable with other areas of the business
- Interest and/or knowledge in marketing / retail / ecommerce
- Google Analytics knowledge is desirable, but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.