£25k - 30k per year
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a commercially oriented Marketplace Executive to join the growing Marketing team. As the Marketplace Executive, you will be responsible for the day to day execution of the Marketplace requirements and supporting the wider Marketing team on campaign execution and implementation.
You will be home working initially but will then have flexible working between home and central Manchester offices with a roof top terrace. As well as tonnes of progression and development opportunities, perks include free breakfast and free Friday drinks.
- Daily marketplace PPC management including spend and effectiveness reporting
- Management and maintenance of relevant Amazon A+ enriched content
- Daily management of Amazon brand store including updates, expansions and performance reporting
- Single or grouped listing improvement or optimisation including rankings monitoring and analysis
- Marketplace sales reporting and forecasting
- Propose product promotions, manage marketing and pricing offers
- Manage marketplace account verification and support tickets where required, being the first port of call for all escalation issues
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure optimal product media is utilised online
- Liaise with the fulfilment team to ensure the Amazon inventory is live and instock
- Support wider Marketing team through ongoing campaigns for system sales and customer activations
- Market & Competitor analysis with proposed response and identify opportunities for the business
- Facebook advertising campaign implementation, including working with the Performance Manager Marketing and Campaign Manager to execute and maintain ongoing Facebook advertising
- Investigate and propose new marketplace ways to market including business cases for go live
- Direct customer contact across Marketplace and social channels
- Previous experience of Amazon Vendor and Amazon Seller
- Good eCommerce business understanding
- Previous experience of the wider marketing mix
- Effective communication with external and internal customers
- An analytical flair, yet a solid understanding of ROI and a commercial awareness
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload and multi-task is essential
- Advanced Excel skills preferable
- Facebook advertising experience
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.