£25k - 28k per year
An international business is looking for a German speaking Marketplace Executive to become an integral part in the company’s online sales growth and success.
You will support both the launching and development of existing brands onto marketplace environments, such as Amazon, eBay and more.
Core responsibilities will be to curate marketplace product listings to ensure they are in line with each brands positioning, are optimized in line with specific marketplace requirements, and drive listing visibility and a high click through to conversion.
This role will cover both UK & European marketplace regions, with a specific focus on Germany. Hence why German fluency is necessary for this role.
- Develop and create an online presence for each product listing, ensuring it’s in line with each marketplaces best practices as well as brand positioning.
- Regularly review and optimise listing content for clarity of message, consistency, accuracy and ensuring it’s easily understood in each region.
- Identify and implement recommendations that enhance marketplace search results and visibility.
- Manage the day to day customer reviews and feedback on each marketplace.
- Develop annual and monthly marketplace merchandise plans, correlating with promotional plans, seasonality and identified sales trends.
- Undertake competitor analysis, identifying gaps to leverage.
- Analyse listing performance and report monthly to line manager and key business stakeholders.
- Work closely with the wider marketing department and business when necessary to ensure all merchandising work is efficiently and effectively implemented.
Must Have Skills
- Bilingual - English and German.
- A keen interest in E-commerce with at least 3+ years’ experience with website or marketplace merchandising.
- Demonstratable consumer centric approach.
- Both a creative and analytical thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong copywriting, communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, quick learner and driven by success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Demonstratable SEO knowledge.
- Experience using Channel Advisor software.
- Experience with marketplace analytical tools.
- Online retail experience.
- Photoshop/Image Editing.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.