Location:Manchester City Centre
Are you a dynamic and results-driven Amazon Marketplace expert? Do you have a passion for the great outdoors and a relentless drive to exceed customer expectations? Well then I have the opportunity waiting for you!
As the Amazon Marketplace Executive you'll be at the forefront of transforming the presence on the Vendor & Celler accounts, your mission will be to elevate the brand visibility, with your strategic brilliance, you'll optimize product listings, identify market trends, and devise innovative campaigns that captivate Amazon shoppers.
- Support the marketplace digital strategy and plan, contributing to the Group's global digital ambition.
- Monitor and assist brand merchandising teams in aligning seasonal buys with marketplace trading activity.
- Contribute to the digital trade plan, driving sales and margin, collaborating on brand campaigns, and managing smaller accounts to build relationships.
- Create tailored range plans for regional markets to achieve brand product mix objectives, working closely with central Merchandising.
- Communicate clear trading objectives and direction to the wider trading team for effective execution.
- Foster a collaborative relationship with brand & product teams, sharing insights and learnings.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Group brands and support operations with range plans and product uploads.
- Familiarity with the Group's product range, including division and category specifics.
- Manage visual merchandising for accounts, maximizing brand exposure across marketplaces.
- Ensure Operations team is well-informed about keywords and USPs for accurate product descriptions.
What we want from you:
- Proven track record of success in managing Amazon marketplace operations.
- Mastery of Amazon's Seller Central platform and PPC campaigns.
- Analytical prowess to interpret data and drive data-informed decisions.
- A creative flair for crafting compelling product listings and captivating content.
- A strong network of Amazon seller relationships and negotiation skills.
- A passion for the outdoors, fueling your desire to make adventure accessible to all.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.