Marketplace Executive - Manchester - Hybrid
As a Marketplace Executive, you will play a key role in supporting the execution of the company's marketplace digital strategy and plan. You will be responsible for monitoring and supporting brand merchandising teams with seasonal buys, ensuring they align with marketplace trading activity. Additionally, you will contribute to the digital trade plan, drive sales and margin, collaborate with brand teams on broader brand campaigns, and manage smaller accounts, building strong account relationships.
- Support the marketplace digital strategy and plan to achieve the company’s global digital ambition.
- Monitor and assist brand merchandising teams with seasonal buys that align with marketplace trading activity.
- Contribute to the digital trade plan and collaborate with brand teams to drive sales and margin.
- Tailor range plans to appropriate regional markets and work with central Merchandising to maximize availability, sell-through, margin, and average order value.
- Communicate trading objectives and direction to the wider trading team and collaborate with brand and product teams.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of the brand and support operations with the range plan and product upload process.
- Understand the Group product range and manage visual merchandising to optimize brand exposure.
- Ensure Operations team is aware of keywords and USPs for accurate product descriptions.
- Adhere to consumer and data protection policies, manage consumer data, and mitigate risk aligned to GDPR strategy and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or relat