3 months ago
Forward Role have partnered with a UK-based online fashion retailer that specializes in all things women's clothing. The company, who are going through their most profitable period in their history are on the lookout for an experienced Marketplace Manager to come in & spearhead their marketplace presence across Europe & the USA. With this being a completely new role for the company you will have full autonomy on what channels & direction you see most profitable for the business.
• Develop, onboard, and manage UK and international marketplace relationships.
• Drive marketplace KPIs and impact profit and loss (P&L) statement.
• Identify tactical opportunities for incremental growth.
• Collaborate with eCommerce, marketing, and Operational teams for go-to-market strategy. • Leverage customer feedback to implement new ideas and improve marketplace strategy.
• Ensure smooth integration and meet customer and marketplace expectations.
• Analyse customer data to enhance the customer journey.
• Improve overall customer experience based on feedback.
• Promote a customer-centric culture.
• Prior eCommerce brand experience in UK and international marketplaces.
• Experience in the fashion sector preferred.
• Demonstrated ability in on boarding and managing marketplace relationships.
• Strong understanding of eCommerce platform and marketplace integration.
• Ability to drive marketplace performance through best practices.
• Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to work at a fast pace.
Sound interesting get in touch at Max@forwardrole.com / 07761756615
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.