£30k - 35k per year + excellent benefits
£30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits and flex working.
This household name is looking for a Media Manager to join the business in a newly created role due to growth. Media (tv,radio) is an extremely important channel for them so you’ll be stepping into a visible role where your work will be seen far and wide. You will create, own and manage the ATL media strategy within the marketing team. Although based outside the city centre, there is flexible working and only a requirement to be in half of the week. This role will suit an exsiting media planner or buyer looking to take the next step in an inhouse environment.
- Managing and executing the ATL Media Strategy – TV, Radio, Partnerships/Sponsorships, VOD, AdSmart and more.
- Reviewing the Media strategy in line with the full marketing mix.
- Reporting and analysis of media performance, constantly looking for ways to optimise and improve.
- Work closely with the Brand Manager to ensure brand/creative strategy and media strategy are aligned, as well as supporting with through the line campaign plans, ensuring launch of media campaigns are communicated with the wider marketing team.
- Pull together approval packs for sign off with senior directors– TV, Radio etc.
- Manage delivery across all channels (e.g TV spot times, VOD impressions etc.)
- Management of the media agency ensuring deadlines are met and plans are of the right standard/quality.
- Manage both national and regional plans (retail plan)
- Propose new ideas, channels and constantly test & learn.
- Ensure the business is up to speed with new innovations and trends in the Media market
- Monitor competitor activity closely, highlighting any opportunities or risks.
- Work closely with Data science team to measure media performance.
- Understanding of digital channels and the marketing funnel is required.
Person specification and technical knowledge:
- You will have a strong ATL media (tv,radio) background and be an expert in your field.
- Experience both media agency and client side is preferred, although this isn’t essential.
- You will have an analytical mindset, proficient in excel and always looking at ways to optimise and improve performance.
- You will be able to think and plan strategically both long and short term as well as consider how activity works with the rest of the marketing funnel.
- You will have experience of working with media owners and be confident in building relationships with agencies and media owners.
- Confident and good at building relations with key media contacts.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ideally client side experience
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.