£40k - 50k per year
We are currently working with a large international online retailer with head offices in Manchester, who had a successful 2020 and are continuing to grow. They are a household name with a great rep in the market and in terms of culture.
This is a 14 month maternity cover contract for an experienced Media Marketing Manager, you will come in and own the advertsing strategy across media (including TV, radio and print). To quote the client 'we don't let talent walk out the door' so there is always potential for this to continue.
They are currently working from home and plan to be back in the office with flexibility when the time is right.
About the role:
- You will be resposible for the media strategy across TV, radio, print and VOD - working with the media agency you will be the media planning expert.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver TTL campaigns.
- Develop a test & learn plan to highlight the best performing tactics.
- Set and measure KPIs for each campaign, reporting back and lessons learnt.
- Responsible for Media budget and spend.
- Management of small team including Marketing Execs and Assistants.
- Lead organic social team advising on building communities, how to engage these communities with content and ready to conveert to new customers.
- Experience in a similar Marketing/Media Manager role, delivering successful multi-channel campaigns.
- Solid experience delivering engaging content that converts new customers.
- Ideally coming from retail/ecommerce.
- Passion for media and social and seen as an expert in these fields.
- Analytical and results driven, with a creative side.
- Forward thinking, strategic, energetic and passionate.
If you are interested please apply today, or to find out more contact Beth Price on email@example.com or 07732 689 608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.