£30k - 40k per year
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with a high growth online retailer in the midst of an incredibly exciting journey.
We have already appointed an exceptional Head of Buying & Merchandising and we are now looking for a Merchandising Manager with experience of merchandising and forecasting and excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Plan, control and manage stock levels of a designated design portfolio, to meet the stock requirements of the business while maximising sales.
- Oversee departmental KPI's and mentor team in achieving targets.
- Proactive issue resolution with internal stakeholders.
- Forecast sales trends using modern analysis techniques and creative thinking.
- Create, amend and critically appraise internal and external reports.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and relevant experience.
- Analytically minded with good common sense.
- Understanding of ERP systems.
- Understanding of private label and 3rd party products
- Can-do attitude
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.