An ambitious digital merchandising manager is sought to help deliver an exciting retail strategy. If you can bring the commercial flair and amazing people skills needed, you have the chance to build a career with a business that’s using digital to make a difference.
In this role, you’ll lead the way in modernising and shaping the future of the way the customers and members shop. You'll work with colleagues across the supply chain to develop pricing and promotional strategies for the online product range.
• work with colleagues across retail to build the online proposition
• work with buying colleagues to select what products to include in our online range
• use a range of internal and external market data to support the build and development of online pricing and promotional strategies
• manage a large budget
• act as the go to person for trading, buying and supply chain teams
• manage website content and improve SEO
• drive business performance through Google Analytics and digital tools
• support, motivate and develop 2 assistants
• a strong background in data and analytics
• the ability to present data and identify trends in a meaningful and actionable way
• people management experience
• the ability to manage your own work load as well as motivating others to keep on track
• experience of managing and prioritising multiple ongoing tasks
• great relationship management skills, with both internal and external partners
• experience dealing with and presenting to senior leaders
• a background in online retail
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
An iternational retailer is looking for an eCommerce Merchandising Manager to join the business on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a new challenge or looking to secure a fresh new role. You will join an e...
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted 5 days ago
We have partnered with a high growth, leading finance brand based in Manchester city centre who are looking to expand their digital team. They are looking for an SEO specialist to join their established team in taking their business and brands to the next level. There is a great opportunity as th...
- £25k - 32k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
I have partnered exclusively with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over recent years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK and they are leading the way, in their space. They are a well-established company within their sector and they have...
- £25k - 32k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
I have partnered exclusively with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over recent years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their space. They are a well-established company within their sector and they have experienced continual YoY gr...