£22k - 28k per year
over 1 year ago
Manchester City Centre
£22k - £28k
Forward Role are working with a well-established, forward thinking business in the Education sector who are growing their Insights team in Manchester.
The business are recruiting a MI Analyst to deliver regulatory reporting and insight to internal and external stakeholder. The work undertaken, along with reports and analysis provided will play a key role in improved decision making and business performance. You will producing regular reports for external stakeholder with insights.
- Providing analysis, actionable insight and recommendations
- Building and delivering relevant reports and dashboards
- Developing a deep understanding of the databases and how these can be used effectively
- Understanding business requirement and translating this in to reports and insight
- Developing report structures and data visualisation methods
Skills and experience:
- Strong experience of data manipulation and report building
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, experience providing insight
- Experiencing working with reporting tools such as Power BI/Tableau etc.
- Experience using tools such as SAS/SQL/R
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.