£28k - 34k per year
Forward Role are delighted to be working with a well-established business in Manchester, who are on the up! The company are performing above and beyond, whilst receiving investment and growing rapidly! There is currently a huge focus on data and technology, and so, the team is expanding and they are recruiting a MI & Insight Analyst.
The business have a great culture, it’s a fun environment with an open door policy. They are a diverse team who offer tons of development opportunities and lots of progression.
The ideal candidate must have alteryx experience.
Role & responsibilities:
- Building and delivering MI reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding stakeholder requirements and translating this in to analytical and data outputs
- Bringing together a variety of data sources and providing insight to create a full picture
- Creating dashboards and automating reports
- Making recommendations to stakeholders and clients to help drive strategy
Skills & responsisibilites:
- 1+ year experience in a Data Analyst role
- Must have alteryx experience
- Tableau experience is desirable, or similar – it is not essential
- Experience managing stakeholders / clients at all levels
- Highly numerical and analytical
- Strong commercial acumen
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email Sophie@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.