£25k - 30k per year
JP - M/S MCR
4 months ago
We are working with a leading Fintech company, looking to hire a Digital Designer to join their thriving team based 20 minutes out from Manchester City Centre. They are a Times Top 100 Employer of many years, growing at an extraordinary rate. As a Digital Designer, you will play a key role in supporting the design team, working on all areas of the design spectrum.
- Playing a supporting role in the design team in creating and developing marketing campaigns, digital designs and brand projects
- Produce marketing materials and assets for high value marketing campaigns
- Present design work confidently to members of the team, and build trusting relationships with both directors and colleagues
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and on budget, and to the highest quality
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as part of a design team (agency or in-house)
- A portfolio that demonstrates your flare and passion for design;
- A good understanding of user centric design and the role it plays in
- Proficient in modern web design practices including, wireframing and responsive design
This is a great opportunity to showcase your Digital Design abilities in a prestigious company, with huge scope for progression!
If this sounds interesting, apply below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.