£25k - 35k per year
0161 914 8499
9 months ago
We're working with an exciting company who are looking for a talented Mid/Senior Designer to join their established in-house design team.
They're on quite the journey, having revamped their offices and a wealth of demand for their services they're growing extensively across their marketing function and as such top designers are high on their priority list.
What you'll be doing:
- Working on a mix of design across digital, UI and print.
- You'll be involved in designing a variety of marketing projects, from web landing pages through to app design, portal design, e-campaigns and all printed collateral
- Working closely with the marketing and design team to create briefs that are on time and on brand
- Pitching design concepts to senior management
- Keeping the brand look and feel consistent
- Being involved in the entire design process of a project from conception through to completion
What they're looking for:
- Previous experience working in a senior designer role
- At least 4 years experience within the design field
- experience in designing for B2B
- Confident in creating designs for both print and digital
- Strong skills in Adobe CC
- A drive for creating new concepts and ideas
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne on 07 585 221 031 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.