£50k - 75k per year
12 months ago
A Global Data Transformation organisation currently has an exciting opportunities for multiple Mid-Senior level Front-End Developers to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice.
These are permanent roles, based in Manchester City centre.
- A track record of delivering software features into production
- Experience of at least one of the following cloud technologies: Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure knowledge
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of design and integration with backend technologies, such as REST APIs, Websockets, GraphQL utilising suitable data structures and stores
- Jenkins, Linux, Scripting for CLI, CICD, tool automation, etc.
- Demonstrable experience with CSS (including SASS or SCSS), using modern standards such as BEM
- Agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
What we can offer
- 2 days a week work from home
- Flexible hours
- Free breakfast, snacks hot/cold drinks
- Pool table, ping ping and arcade games
For further information, please dont hesitate to get in contact today.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.