£32k - 38k per year
almost 2 years ago
We are currently working with a marvellous agency that specialises in designing distinctive and memorable visual concepts for only the finest names in luxury fashion. The agency are looking for an experienced Mid Weight 3D Designer with retail experience to join their ever-growing team.
As a 3D Designer, you will have the opportunity to design concepts for luxury brands for Window Displays, Pop-Ups, Events, Exhibitions and Runway Sets. If you have a passion for fashion and you’re eager to design for the biggest brands in the world, now is your chance.
What will you be doing
- Working closely with the Creative Director developing visual concepts
- Designing for global, high profile, luxury, retail brands
- Researching and collating visual imagery for brainstorming sessions
- Creating visually engaging mood boards
- Sketching ideas and rendering concepts in 3D
Who you will be
- An experienced 3D Designer, the agency has room for all levels from Junior to Senior
- Retail/Visual industry is essential and you should have a design portfolio to showcase
- Fully skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch Up
- Software skills in AutoCAD, VectorWorks, and 3DS Max are all a bonus
- Be able to hand sketch, and 3D model spaces
If you believe that you are the Mid Weight 3D Designer that the agency is looking for then apply below or send your CV and Portfolio to Faye Dixon at Forward Role faye[at]forwardrole[dot]com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.