£40k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
We are working with an amazing, award-winning agency in West London in search to find an exceptional, powerful, creative Art Director to join their spectacular team. This integrated, full service, agency is known for creating captivating campaigns across experiential, digital, social media and ATL. Their clients are a variety of high-profile consumer big brands; the agency continues to keep winning pitches with more global clients. This is an opportunity that is not one to be missed; if you want to get your hands stuck in with an agency that go above and beyond, get in touch immediately.
What will you be doing
- Analysing briefs, creating initial concepts and taking it through to execution
- Attending photo shoots when appropriate
- Be involved in brainstorming
- Keeping up to date with current campaigns, trends and technologies across campaigns, design and digital
- Develop understanding of clients’ brands; ie. Their market position, their image and their previous approaches to marketing
- Juggling a wide range of jobs, no two days will be the same in this fast-paced environment!
Who you will be
- An agency experienced Art Director across multiple channels; Experiential, Shopper, Retail, Digital, Social and ATL
- Ability to scamp and produce mood boards by image sourcing
- You have a good understanding in: Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Premier
- Awareness in brand building and marketing
- A team player, you are generous, supportive and positive
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude to all briefs
If you tick the boxes above; apply below for immediate consideration, get in touch with Faye Dixon on 07 467 943 030 or email your portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.