£28k - 32k per year
4 months ago
£28,000 – £32,000
Working on behalf of successful business within the Ecommerce/Hospitality sector, I’m on the search for a proven Mid-weight designer looking for a new challenge within a fun, innovative company based in Central Manchester.
This role will present you with a platform to grow as a creative and the opportunity to work alongside a great senior creative/marketing team across both print and digital. In this role you will be gifted the opportunity to work with a number of household names within the hospitality business, keeping you on your toes with no day being the same!
I can stress enough, this role is perfect for someone who is transitioning between a Mid/Senior and needs the support and guidance to get there!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience (agency/in-house).
- Comfortable working across the Adobe CC apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign).
- Hunger to learn and develop.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work within brand guidelines.
- Comfortable working alongside key stakeholders.
- A portfolio with eye-catching, well laid out designs.
Desired but NOT essential:
- Experience in video editing/animation (Premier Pro/After Effects) – basic/intermediate level.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (knowing your limitations when designing for the web, not coding from scratch).
- Some experience/knowledge with UX/UI Design, i.e. landing pages, email marketing etc.
Interested? APPLY or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.