£28,000 – £32,000 (DOE)
Working on behalf of successful business within the Ecommerce/Hospitality sector, I’m on the search for a proven Mid-weight designer looking for a new challenge within a fun, innovative company based in Central Manchester.
This role will present you with a platform to grow as a creative and the opportunity to work alongside a great senior creative/marketing team across both print and digital. In this role you will be gifted the opportunity to work with a number of household names within the hospitality business, keeping you on your toes with no day being the same!
I can stress enough, this role is perfect for someone who is transitioning between a Mid/Senior and needs the support and guidance to get there!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience (agency/in-house).
- Comfortable working across the Adobe CC apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign).
- Hunger to learn and develop.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work within brand guidelines.
- Comfortable working alongside key stakeholders.
- A portfolio with eye-catching, well laid out designs.
Desired but NOT essential:
- Experience in video editing/animation (Premier Pro/After Effects) – basic/intermediate level.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (knowing your limitations when designing for the web, not coding from scratch).
- Some experience/knowledge with UX/UI Design, i.e. landing pages, email marketing etc.
Interested? APPLY or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £32k - 45k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
User Experience - UX Designer / UR - User Researcher Greater Manchester (NW) E-commerce Up to £45,000 (DOE) Working with a high-growth e-commerce business based in Central Manchester, I’m on the search for an established UX Designer who’s looking to be exposed to new challenges across UX design &...
- £25k - 28k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Creative Designer Liverpool City Centre DOE - £27,000 p/a Searching on behalf of a globally recognised Legal Practice based in Liverpool City Centre, I’m on the search for a Mid-Weight Designer. This is a role for someone looking to design across both national and international markets incorporat...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
We’re working with a global Marketing Services company, who are looking for a Creative Designer to join their growing team. Working onsite for an exciting Professional Services client, you will help to deliver exceptional designs both online and offline – from print to digital. The role Develop a...
- £250 - 300 per day
- Posted 18 days ago
Senior UI Designer (Freelance) – 6 weeks initial contact (rolling) Central Manchester £250 - £300 per day (DOE) Working with an ecommerce company based in Central Manchester, I’m looking for a Senior UI Designer to join the company on an initial 6 week contact. This role will see you working with...