Are you looking to join a global company in creating engaging graphics and design? We are looking for an enthusiastic Mid Weight Designer to join a leading B2B business in Cheshire, to create engaging graphics across print and digital.
This leading business provides specialised services for a number of different industries such as nuclear, marine, defence, energy and many more. As the Mid Weight Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to design projects from start to finish, work within a creative team and develop your skills across print and digital.
What you will be doing
- Create visual and design solutions across print and digital
- Work with the Senior and Junior Designer to bring concepts to life
- Design creative visuals for presentations, pitch documents, pull-up banners, brochures, leaflets, landing pages, digital and marketing collateral
- Work on multiple design projects
- Collaborate with the wider teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
Who you will be
- A solid mid weight designer, with B2B industry experience in print and digital (portfolio is essential)
- Strong skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Incredibly organise, you can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to work autonomously and collaborate with wider teams
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply via the link below or email your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role, firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 45k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
We’re working with a global Marketing Services company, who are looking for a Midweight Designer to join their growing team. Working with some of the largest companies in the UK across both the Public and Private sector, you will help to deliver exceptional designs both online and offline – from ...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
We’re working with a Tech company who are looking for an exceptional UX/UI Designer to join their growing team in Sevenoaks, Kent. As part of this company, you will be working across multiple products within the Public and Private sector, designing seamless user experiences for web and mobile. Th...
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
User Experience Designer Central Manchester Integrated Marketing Agency Up to £45,000 P/A Are you an experienced UX Designer looking for your next opportunity? Are you interested in working for a company with great growth year on year and has ambitious plans for the future? Would you like to work...
- Central London
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
We’re working with an award-winning Marketing Agency based in Central London, looking for a Digital Designer to join their global business. As part of this team you’ll be working alongside some fantastic brands across the Hospitality and Service industries, producing designs across all digital ch...