£25k - 35k per year
12 months ago
Are you looking to join a global company in creating engaging graphics and design? We are looking for an enthusiastic Mid Weight Designer to join a leading B2B business in Cheshire, to create engaging graphics across print and digital.
This leading business provides specialised services for a number of different industries such as nuclear, marine, defence, energy and many more. As the Mid Weight Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to design projects from start to finish, work within a creative team and develop your skills across print and digital.
What you will be doing
- Create visual and design solutions across print and digital
- Work with the Senior and Junior Designer to bring concepts to life
- Design creative visuals for presentations, pitch documents, pull-up banners, brochures, leaflets, landing pages, digital and marketing collateral
- Work on multiple design projects
- Collaborate with the wider teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
Who you will be
- A solid mid weight designer, with B2B industry experience in print and digital (portfolio is essential)
- Strong skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Incredibly organise, you can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to work autonomously and collaborate with wider teams
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply via the link below or email your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role, firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.